- Working in the oil & gas industry
- The job title should be within the range listed herewith
- Membership Organisations: Governments, Embassies/Consulates, National Oil Companies, International Oil Companies, EPC Contractors, Service Companies, Technology Companies, Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms, Law Firms, Think Tanks.
Founded in 2017, the EGYPS Energy Club is an exclusive membership based club providing a private environment for knowledge sharing and connectivity among the oil and gas industry’s top decision-makers and influencers while at EGYPS, North Africa and the East Mediterranean’s
leading energy show.
The EGYPS Energy Club is an exclusive members Club for oil & gas executives. The Club provides a private environment for industry leaders to network, strengthen existing connections and forge new relationships.
Onsite at EGYPS, the Energy Club offers members complimentary comfortable facilities in a tranquil setting for business networking in a relaxed environment. Membership is free of charge, however membership is subject to completing the member application form and being formally accepted.
- Access at any time during EGYPS
- Enhanced networking opportunities with decision-makers and potential business partners.
- Exclusive Club lounge access on site at EGYPS
Media-free zone to ensure private business conversations
TOP JOB TITLES INCLUDE
- Chief Executive Officer
- Country Manager / General Manager
- Managing Director
- President / Senior Vice President
- Regional Director
- Senior Executive
The EGYPS Petroleum Club is an important industry hub. It facilitates the opportunity for discussion and knowledge-sharing between the industry’s key decision-makers These critical exchanges contribute to the efficiency and forward-planning that is required to drive the oil & gas sector forward.